After a gas leak, a large fire broke out in the main building of vacation park Beekse Bergen this morning. The building also contains a restaurant and a swimming pool. No one was injured and no one was in the building when the fire broke out. The building can be considered lost. Explosions could be heard and smoke could be seen for miles around.
Very bad news for famous festival grounds Beekse Bergen Safari Park. We hope that the fire will be extinguished quickly and that all staff members are left unharmed. Check out the video of the fire here below.
ALSO READ: HARD DRIVER PRESENTS: CHEMISTRY – THE ALBUM